Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Jewelry Photography...

When I started this business, I knew that I would need awesome pictures of my jewels for my etsy shop as well as for my "catalogs" I have on display at the craft shows. I decided early on that I wanted to have a lot of inventory, but not display everything on my table. Sometimes too much on a table can be overwhelming for customers.

Luckily, I have a friend who I grew up with that takes awesome pictures. I contacted her and she was excited to try a different type of photography of things that don't move (unlike people). Her name is Liz Cayne. You can find her work on her page on Facebook: Liz Cayne Photography. I have a link under resources on my blog. She really helped me with the colors in the background of the pictures and her ideas about colors inspired my display at the craft fairs. I love to look back at some of my first things I made to see how much I have grown in my technique and ideas. My favorite thing about the pictures are how artistic they are and how they show up close shots of the beads that I use. So here are some of the awesome pictures of my jewelry...














No comments:

Post a Comment