Monday, July 23, 2012

My Display...


I am very proud of my display and have spent hours perfecting it. This business is not only about making the jewelry but displaying it to make it accessible to people shopping as well as to catch the eye of someone walking by! I love the pops of color and the flowers make it feel like you are walking into a store.


I am very proud of my display in the middle of this table. I took a rustic looking open frame and stapled wire (used for gardening) into the back of the frame. All I needed was some "s" hooks and I made my own jewelry display. My favorite thing is using things you normally wouldn't consider to display my jewelry. 

 



My display has grown and developed significantly from when I first started the market. Check out my "old" set-up. It is cool for me to look back (not so long ago) and see how much I have added to my display and set up.







No comments:

Post a Comment