Sunday, November 11, 2012

First Trunk Show...

Yesterday, I had my first trunk show! IT was a huge success because I MADE MONEY!:-) It was overall a great experience and I learned a lot.

On friday, I had 16 people coming...but only 7 showed up, which was a little frustrating because we had so much food. But it was a learning experience. Everyone who came bought something, so obviously people love the stuff I made!

Okay, so what I learned...
1. I need to send out reminders the day before through the evite and also send out text messages to ensure that people are still coming.
2. Make less food!
3. Had the right amount of alcohol for the 7 people, so need more next time.
4. Need to rearrange my set up, so people buy more necklaces because a lot of earrings sold!

Things I will do the same...
1. Make the same type of drinks because I got really positive feedback about them!
2. Make the same food, but cut out come of the options.
3. Do a 10% off discount for everyone who buys at the show because it was an incentive for them to buy there instead of buying later:-)


Pictures, Pictures, Pictures...
Food!


  

Drinks!


Display and Set up!










So, hoping to be successful on my next two shows also! Loving every moment of this journey!:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment